Modula - Warehouse Associate - Lewiston, Maine - Temp to Perm
Basic Functions and Scope of Job:
Receiving and storing materials, coordinating the delivery needs of manufacturing with team leads and manager, and flexibility to work in other areas of light manufacturing operations.
The successful candidate will have prior warehouse or manufacturing experience, safe operational experience of a forklift, and will work well in a team environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Receives, identifies and stores materials
- Insure inventory is identified, maintained and stored correctly
- Retrieves and distributes inventory
- Stages, straps, bands and stacks products for storage
- Light assembly of materials as specified
- Routine maintenance and cleaning
- Safely operates forklift