To be added to the Modula WMS PREMIUM PACKAGE:
This module extends the functionalities for item management:
• Management of the pre-defined orders that can be replicated as required
• Association of images to items
• Grouping of items into families to define common characteristics
• Grouping of items into categories for improved search and filtering capabilities
• Extended fields for item management, orders and order lines via additional attributes
• Management of alternative article codes
• Management of borrowed material picking
This module allows the management of manual areas by software with the following functionalities:
• Management of manual warehouses using an intuitive graphic tool
• Management of picking activities in manual areas
• Management of material splitting between different areas on the basis of the quantities handled
• Management of material reintegration between areas on the basis of user-definable minimum stock levels for different areas
• Entry area management
This module can extend the functionality of manual warehouse management with the use of radio frequency terminals base on Windows CE for all warehouse operations.
Modula does not supply terminals but recommends Motorola, Intermec, Denso.
This module provides functionalities to improve picking and replenishing.
Packing list management:
• Assembly kit management
• Shipping bay management
• Warehouse management of materials in transit (packages, cartons, boxes)
• Automatic creation of storage compartments during replenishing operations
• Serial number management (management of multiple serial numbers for the same item associated with an individual compartment)
The advanced picking module is ideal for the management of bays, picking carts, and Put to Light.
This refers to the exchange of data between SAP WMS and Modula WMS (in ASCII format) via IDOC assuming that SAP contains the WM module.
The Modula WMS must be seen by SAP as a black box to which the requests and results of the requests are sent via IDOC.