Modula to Attend the 2019 APTA TRANSform Conference
Marriott Marquis in New York, NY
October 13-16, 2019
Exhibiting VLM (table-top)
Modula is excited to announce that we will be heading to the 2019 APTA TRANSform Conference to demonstrate how our Vertical Lift Modules (VLM) are the ideal solution for the public transportation industry. The goal of the conference is for industry personnel, manufacturers, government agencies, and suppliers to share insights and ideas on how to manage the changing mobility environment and the future of public transportation.
As automated storage manufacturers, we have seen how Vertical Lift Modules (VLM) benefit the ever-changing public transportation industry in a variety of ways.
Automated storage allows you to get the best performance out of your space:
- Recover Floor Space – Reduce existing parts storage areas by approximately 85%, while being able to store more parts, add more service bays, have a larger showroom, offices, or an area for accessories sales displays.
- Increase Operator Productivity – Faster processing of sales and service orders.
- Improve Picking & Inventory Accuracy – Achieve inventory accuracy rates up to 99.9% and having improved parts security.
- Better Ergonomics – No climbing, bending, or reaching for parts. Bulky and heavy parts are automatically delivered to the optimum ergonomic retrieval height.
- Secure Tools & Spare Parts – With controlled restricted access and barcode verification.
- Save on Overall Costs & Increase Revenue – Create new revenue activities by reclaiming otherwise wasted space and labor.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Our automated storage solutions are Made in the U.S.A. which provides the fastest deliveries in the market for all models and sizes. Our manufacturing headquarters are located in Lewiston, Maine and we just added a brand new facility located in the heart of America, Dayton, Ohio. Learn more about our new Ohio manufacturing facility here.
For more information about Modula at TRANSform, please contact us to schedule a meeting.