Modula to Present its Vertical Storage Solutions at South-Tec 2017
MODULA IN PARTNERSHIP WITH AMERICAN SPECIALTY AND HY-TEK MATERIAL HANDLING WILL PRESENT ITS VERTICAL STORAGE SOLUTIONS AT SOUTH-TEC 2017 IN GREENVILLE – SOUTH CAROLINA
This fall, Modula, in cooperation with its Dealers, American Specialty and Hy-Tek Material Handling, will exhibit at SOUTH-TEC 2017, the highly-anticipated Southeast`s Manufacturing Trade Shows, hosted in Greenville, South Carolina, on October 24-26, 2017.
Visitors and exhibitors alike will see firsthand how the Modula Vertical Lift Module (VLM) unit works and why this automated storage solution provides a safe, secure and efficient storage for any manufacturing raw materials, workpieces, sub-products, parts, and final products.
By storing parts and raw materials in up to 46' high units, any type of manufacturer can dramatically improve their floor space utilization and easily reclaim up to 90% of the footprint used by your traditional storage system. The Vertical Lift Module (VLM) is designed to automatically deliver items to the operators at the optimum ergonomic retrieval height avoiding unnecessary bending, walking and reaching for parts. With bays for picking and replenishing, Modula’s VLMs guarantees the safety of those who work on it, maximizing productivity by reducing operator fatigue and the potential for injury.
Modula Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs) have been designed to meet a broad range of storage and retrieval applications for manufacturers across industries and can be used in almost any stage of the manufacturing and distribution process.
On the SOUTH-TEC`s show floor, we will showcase two different vertical storage solutions’ models:
Modula Lift, the ideal storage solution for industrial products, components and spare parts for all possible environments and industries and our Modula Sintes. Thanks to its compact size, Modula Sintes is ideal solution for storing and picking items for small and middle sized applications.
For more information on Modula at SOUTH-TEC show please visit: http://www.southteconline.com
American Specialty Booth: #421
Hy-Tek Material Handling Booth: #439
Benefits at a glance:
- Decreased storage footprint: Saves up to 90% of valuable floor space compared to traditional storage methods
- Full traceability and real time inventory: All picking operations are monitored and documented to offer full traceability of the orders and monitor stock levels in real time
- Security and inventory control: with controlled restricted access and bar code verification
- Increased productivity and accuracy: with simple visual picking aids, operators can quickly and easily identify the items needed to be picked or replenished
- Secured and clean environment for products: Modula units are fully enclosed with an automatic door which prevents goods from being damaged or stolen
- Easy software integration: Modula WMS can be easily integrated with any ERP or Host System
- Stock density optimization: thanks to a height detection system, the height of each tray is measured as the tray is put away, allowing for the densest storage location to be determined in real time, maximizing the storage density within the unit. Trays can be organized for every type/size of stored item
- Ergonomic storage and retrieval workstation: items are automatically delivered to the optimum ergonomic retrieval height
- Flexible integration & Scalable design: The units can be integrated into any existing logistics system and facility
- Quick return on investment: anywhere from 6 to 18 months depending on the overall size of the project
- Creates new revenue activities: by reclaiming otherwise wasted space and labor