Modula to Exhibit at Upcoming MRO Americas Show
Modula to Exhibit at the upcoming MRO Americas Show 2018
MRO Americas Show 2018
April 10-12, 2018
Orange Country County Convention Center - Orlando, FL
Modula Booth # 2251
The MRO Americas is the premier event for the aerospace industry as it focuses on commercial air transport maintenance, repair, and overhaul. The event will feature leaders and innovators from the leading and trusted brands within the aviation and aerospace industry.
MRO`s visitors will have the opportunity to find out more about aerospace suppliers and Modula's high-density automated vertical storage systems.
By adopting Modula's storage and retrieval solutions, aerospace companies can protect their investment through increased productivity, significant space saving, enhanced traceability and greater efficiency across the sphere of the aircraft manufacturing and maintenance process.
Thanks to the enclosed system of vertically arranged trays, Modula’s Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs) utilize the available room height from floor to ceiling. This maximizes any areas storage potential. Items can be stored up to 46 ft. high in a safe and secure unit that automatically delivers them to the operator with a simple touch on the user-friendly copilot controller or the scan of the barcode. This feature eliminates the need to search for items and ensures that the right part is delivered to the right person, to the optimum ergonomic retrieval height.
Virtually any type of parts can be stored in the Modula VLMS: tools, avionic components, engines, cables, hardware, specialized equipment parts, electronic gears. Trays can be organized for items of every type and size. By using partitions and dividers, it is possible to create the exact number of storage locations required in each tray and configuration settings can be adjusted at any time to accommodate changes in the size or quantity of the stored items.
Below, you will find the benefits of Modula's systems at a glance but learn more about the cost, time, and other advantages of these vertical storage solutions for the aerospace industry in our blog post, Modula Vertical Lift Modules Offer Efficiency and Cost Saving Benefits to Aerospace Companies.
Why the Aerospace Industry Should Consider Vertical Storage Solutions:
- Saving space: up to 90% of valuable floor space compared to traditional storage methods, accommodating for future growth needs
- Full traceability and real-time inventory: All picking operations are monitored and documented to offer full traceability of the orders and monitor stock levels in real time
- Securing aircrafts special tools & spare parts: with controlled restricted access and barcode verification,
- Increased productivity and accuracy: in an industry where every minute counts, operators can quickly and easily identify the items needed to be picked up or replenished
- A secured environment for products: Modular units are fully enclosed with an automatic door
- Easy software integration: Modula WMS can be seamlessly integrated with any ERP or Host System and offer real-time stock inventory
- Stock density optimization: the height of each tray is measured in the real-time, maximizing the storage density within the unit. Trays can be organized for each type/size of the stored item
- Ergonomic storage and retrieval workstation: bulky and heavy aircraft parts are automatically delivered to the optimum ergonomic retrieval height
- Flexible integration & Scalable design: The unit can be integrated into any existing aerospace logistics system and facility
Find out more. Visit Modula at MRO Americas Show 2018, Booth # 2251!