Modula to Exhibit at Upcoming 2019 Aviation Week MRO Americas Show
Modula to Exhibit at the upcoming MRO Americas Show 2019
MRO Americas Show 2019
April 9-11, 2019
Georgia World Congress Center Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Booth # 2001
Aviation Week, MRO Americas is the premier event where airlines, MROs, suppliers, OEMs, regulators and industry experts converge to define the aviation maintenance industry. Modula will join other leading and trusted brands in the aviation/aerospace industry’s MRO sector to show how to use the vertical space in your MRO facility for storage, freeing up valuable floor space. MRO attendees will have the opportunity to find out more about aerospace suppliers as well as Modula's high-density automated vertical storage systems.
By adopting Modula's vertical storage and retrieval solutions, aerospace companies can protect their investment through:
- Increased productivity
- Significant space savings
- Enhanced traceability
- Greater efficiency across the throughout the aircraft manufacturing and maintenance process
ABOUT THE SOLUTION WE WILL BE EXHIBITING:
Thanks to the enclosed system of vertically stored trays, Modula’s Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs) utilize the available facility height from floor to ceiling, maximizing any facility’s storage potential. Items can be stored up to 53 ft. high in a safe and secure unit that automatically delivers them directly to the operator with a simple touch on the user-friendly copilot tablet touchscreen or scan of a barcode. This feature eliminates the need to search for items and ensures that the right part is delivered to the right person, at the optimum ergonomic retrieval height, saving time and reducing the risk of workplace injury.
Virtually any type of parts can be stored in the Modula VLMS:
- Avionic components
- Specialized equipment parts
- Electronic gears and more...
Trays can be organized for items of every type and size, using partitions and dividers that make it possible to create the exact number of storage locations required in each tray and configuration settings can be adjusted at any time to accommodate changes in the size or quantity of the stored items.
Why the Aerospace Industry Should Consider Vertical Storage Solutions:
- To Save Floor Space: with smart vertical storage, you gain more space in the same space with up to 90% of valuable floor space compared to traditional rack shelving storage methods, allowing you to grow your operation without needing to build additional buildings
- Full traceability and real-time inventory: All picking operations are monitored and documented to offer full traceability of the orders and monitor stock levels in real time
- Securing an aircraft’s special tools & spare parts: with controlled restricted access and barcode verification you know exactly where your items are and know who has accessed them and control who has access.
- Increased productivity and accuracy: in an industry where every minute counts, operators can quickly and easily identify the items needed to be picked up or replenished
- A secured environment for products: Modula’s machines are fully enclosed with an automatic security door
- Easy software integration: Modula WMS (warehouse management software) can be seamlessly integrated with any ERP or Host System and offers real-time stock inventory
- Stock density optimization: the height of each tray is measured in the real-time, maximizing the storage density within the unit. Trays can be organized for each type/size of the stored item
- Ergonomic storage and retrieval workstation: Redefining heavy duty with up to 2,200 lbs per tray, now your bulky and heavy aircraft parts are automatically delivered to the optimum ergonomic retrieval height! MODULA ONE TON
- Flexible integration & Scalable design: The unit can be integrated into any existing aerospace logistics system and facility
To go deeper and learn more about the cost, time, and other advantages of these vertical storage solutions for the aerospace industry read our this blog post:
Be sure to Register today to get your complimentary pass and come visit Modula at MRO Americas Show 2019, Booth # 2001!
Schedule of Events
Golf Tournament (separate registration required)
Monday, April 8 8:00 am
Conference Hours (upgrade required for access)
Tuesday, April 9 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, April 10 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, April 11 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Check online for most up-to-date times! mroamericas.aviationweek.com
Tuesday, April 9 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, April 10 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday, April 11 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
3 Easy Ways To Register
1. Online at mroamericas.aviationweek.com
2. Submit via email using the buttons below
3. Bring this completed form to the onsite registration desk
If you have questions, please contact:
Virginia Gongora at +220.127.116.1102, or email@example.com