Modula to Exhibit at the Upcoming NADA Expo 2017 in New Orleans – January 26 – 29, 2017
Modula to Exhibit at the upcoming NADA Expo 2017 in New Orleans – January 26 – 29, 2017
2017 NADA Convention & Expo
Thursday, Jan. 26, through Sunday, Jan. 29, 2017
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
Modula booth number: #3701
Modula is excited to announce its participation as exhibitor at the upcoming NADA Convention & Expo in New Orleans
The NADA Convention & Expo is the world's largest international gathering of franchised new-vehicle dealers. It offers dealers the chance to meet face-to-face with major automakers, provides dozens of workshops with the industry's best trainers, and features hundreds of exhibitors showcasing the latest equipment, services, and technologies.
NADA Convention 2017 visitors will have the opportunity to discover up close Modula's full line of automated storage solutions. Modula VLM units can store as much inventory as up to 80 bays of static shelving. Automotive dealers can recover as much as 90% of valuable floor space currently allocated to parts area and increase their dealership` revenue by adding additional service bays
The Modula Vertical Lift Module (VLM) utilizes the full ceiling height of a picking/storage facility thus maximizing the storage potential. Items are stored up to 46’ high, in a safe, secure unit and automatically delivered to the operator.
The main benefits of Modula automated storage solutions for the automotive industry are:
- Recover up to 90% of valuable floor space – SPACE
- Get parts to your techs faster – PRODUCTIVITY
- High-value parts stored in a secure environment – SECURITY
- Fulfill customers orders efficiently – ACCURACY
- No climbing, bending or reaching for parts ERGONOMICS
Find out more. Come visit Modula team at Booth #3701!
- Watch how Modula products improved storage and picking operation at Subaru of New England. Click here
- Download our Modula Automotive brochure
- Read Why Modula Vertical Lift Modules are the Smart Storage Solution for Automotive Dealership's Parts Departments here