Modula to Exhibit at the upcoming MRO Americas Show 2020
Modula to Exhibit at Upcoming 2020 Aviation Week MRO Americas Show
MRO Americas Show 2020
April 28-30, 2020
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas, USA.
MRO Americas is the premier event for the commercial air transport maintenance, repair and overhaul industry, designed by thought leaders and innovators from the leading and trusted brand in the aviation/aerospace industry – Aviation Week. MRO Americas provides a world-class venue for all those involved in the MRO sector (where airlines, MROs, suppliers, OEMs, regulators, and industry experts ) to exchange ideas and best practices, share experiences, debate issues and challenges and gather knowledge.
Modula will join other leading and trusted brands in the aviation/aerospace industry’s MRO sector to show how to use the vertical space in your MRO facility for storage, freeing up valuable floor space. MRO attendees will have the opportunity to find out more about the efficiency and cost-saving benefits of Modula's high-density automated storage systems.
By adopting Modula's vertical storage and retrieval solutions, aerospace companies can protect their investment through:
- Increased productivity
- Significant space savings
- Enhanced traceability
- Greater efficiency across the throughout the aircraft manufacturing and maintenance process
Since 2016, our Vertical Storage Solutions are proudly made in the USA in our two production facilities located in Maine & Ohio.
Thanks to the two American production sites (102,000 square feet in Lewiston, Maine and over 189.500 square feet in Franklin, Ohio) Modula and its network of authorized dealers are able to offer the full range of products with the fastest deliveries in the market. Modula is the only provider in the US to offer flexibility in its “quick production” program. Unlike competitors who can only expedite the machines they have in stock, Modula can supply the exact unit required for its clients' operation with the entire range of sizes and models.
ABOUT THE SOLUTION WE WILL BE EXHIBITING at BOOTH #315:
Thanks to the enclosed system of vertically stored trays, Modula’s Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs) utilize the available facility height from floor to ceiling, maximizing any facility’s storage potential. Items can be stored up to 46 ft. high in a safe and secure unit that automatically delivers them directly to the operator with a simple touch on the user-friendly copilot tablet touchscreen or scan of a barcode. This feature eliminates the need to search for items and ensures that the right part is delivered to the right person, at the optimum ergonomic retrieval height, saving time and reducing the risk of workplace injury.
Virtually any type of parts can be stored in the Modula VLMS:
- Avionic components
- Specialized equipment parts
- Electronic gears and more...
Trays can be organized for items of every type and size, using partitions and dividers that make it possible to create the exact number of storage locations required in each tray and configuration settings can be adjusted at any time to accommodate changes in the size or quantity of the stored items.
Why the Aerospace Industry Should Consider Vertical Storage Solutions:
- To Save Floor Space: with smart vertical storage, you gain more space in the same space with up to 90% of valuable floor space compared to traditional rack shelving storage methods, allowing you to grow your operation without needing to build additional buildings
- Full traceability and real-time inventory: All picking operations are monitored and documented to offer full traceability of the orders and monitor stock levels in real-time
- Securing an aircraft’s special tools & spare parts: with controlled restricted access and barcode verification, you know exactly where your items are and know who has accessed them and control who has access.
- Increased productivity and accuracy: in an industry where every minute counts, operators can quickly and easily identify the items needed to be picked up or replenished
- A secure environment for products: Modula’s machines are fully enclosed with an automatic security door
- Easy software integration: Modula WMS (warehouse management software) can be seamlessly integrated with any ERP or Host System and offers real-time stock inventory
- Stock density optimization: the height of each tray is measured in real-time, maximizing the storage density within the unit. Trays can be organized for each type/size of the stored item
- Ergonomic storage and retrieval workstation: Redefining heavy duty with up to 2,200 lbs per tray, now your bulky and heavy aircraft parts are automatically delivered to the optimum ergonomic retrieval height! MODULA ONE TON
- Flexible integration & Scalable design: The unit can be integrated into any existing aerospace logistics system and facility
To go deeper and learn more about the cost, time, and other advantages of these vertical storage solutions for the aerospace industry read this blog post:
Be sure to Register Today to get your Complimentary Pass and come visit Modula at MRO Americas Show 2020, Booth #315!
Join Modula - booth #315 at Aviation Week MRO Americas 2020!
MRO Americas — where airlines, MROs, suppliers, OEMs, regulators, and industry experts converge to define the aviation maintenance industry.
FREE when you register by Feb. 28!