Modula to Attend the 2019 Karmak Conference
Hilton St. Lewis at the Ballpark Hotel in St. Louis, MO
October 22-24, 2019
Exhibiting VLM (table-top)
We are excited to announce that we will be returning to the 2019 Karmak Conference to demonstrate how our Vertical Lift Modules (VLM) are the ideal solution for the truck dealerships industry.
The Benefits of Implementing Automated Storage for Truck Dealers
Truck dealerships that have implemented automated vertical storage systems have dramatically increased their storage capacity, saving approximately 85% of valuable floor space compared to traditional static storage methods. The key is that these storage systems improve picking operation speed and accuracy by allowing operators to correct and quickly diagnosis inventory and availability of parts. With this accurate information at their fingertips, they can keep repairs moving forward as well as avoid mistakes.
Get the best performance out of your manufacturing floor:
- Recover Floor Space - Reduce existing storage areas by approximately 85%, while being able to store more parts, more service areas, larger showrooms, offices, or an area for accessories sales displays.
- Increase Operator Productivity - Faster processing of sales and service orders.
- Improve Picking & Inventory Accuracy - Achieve inventory accuracy rates up to 99.9% and having improved parts security.
- Better Ergonomics - No climbing, bending, or reaching for parts. Bulky and heavy parts are automatically delivered to the optimum ergonomic retrieval height.
- Secure Tools & Spare Parts - With controlled restricted access and barcode verification.
- Save on Overall Costs & Increase Revenue - Create new revenue activities by reclaiming otherwise wasted space and labor.
Learn more, by reading our post: Why Modula Verticle Lift Modules Are the Smart Storage Solution for Truck Dealers or for more information about the Modula at Karmak, please contact us to schedule a meeting.