CMTS | Canadian Manufacturing
The International Center, Toronto, ON, Canada
September 30 - October 3, 2019
Hall 1, Booth # 1061
Show Producer: SME + FREEMAN + GES
This fall, hosted in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Modula will exhibit at the highly anticipated Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show (CMTS).
With more than 3,000,000 lbs of manufacturing equipment in action and over 700 suppliers of technologies and solutions, CMTS features the latest in Machine Tools, Tooling, Forming, and Fabricating technologies with cutting edge innovations in Advanced Manufacturing.
Visitors and exhibitors will see first hand how the brand new SLIM unit works with raw materials, raw materials, sub-products, parts, and final products.
Modular automated storage and retrieval systems have been designed to meet a wide range of applications and industries.
The main benefits of Modula automated storage solutions for manufacturers are:
• Recovers floor space, optimizing storage density
• Reducing picking times
• Makes materials accessible to operators, quickly and ergonomically
• Keeps stock levels and inventory inventory under control
• Integrates easily into your company processes by communicating with any ERP system
• Tracks picking and restocking operations, controlling who has access and logs their activity
• Eliminating picking and restocking errors by guiding the operator through the entire process
The high-traffic exhibitor floor offers Modula a valuable opportunity to inform awaits about the advanced vertical storage systems they offer. Stop by our booth to see the machine in action.